7 May 2011

"Brain freeze"

When I enthusiastically decided, a few days ago, to start blogging I was far, really far, from thinking about a "brain freeze". Now I do! 

My imagination and my poor writing skills seem to have vanished in the air or are cold dead somewhere inside my empty, frozen skull.

This is such a strange sensation. I am feeling like a goldfish inside a glass bowl, starring at the outside dry world and bubbling the whole day long "ooOOOoooooOOOO"!

Argh!!! How can I possibly make such a statement? I know nothing at all about goldfishes, why on Earth would they have to suffer from "brain freeze"? How can I think that way?

This is so pedant of me! After all I am nothing else but a newbie blogging in English (as a non English-speaker) and in Spanish (as a French-speaker). Well, wow, now that sounds really weird don't you think so?

Oh gosh, this can be so stressful!!! Sooo, where's fun in all that cheap-chat? I mean, is my decision and my desire to start a blog a great idea?
What do I expect from it? Is my "Nothing Special" interesting for my facebook friends? Their silence can be sooo frustrating, or are they the non-comment leaving kind followers? Which is not less frustrating at all?

That's it! I get it! Now I know what causes my brain freeze! Wooow, point for me. I guess I have to undertake my blog task and my pleasure in writing it under a different point of view.

I don't have to write a daily chronicle if I'm not in the mood for it, or if I don't have anything special to say.
My readers and followers, at least the few I have so far ^_***, will not miss me that much. So, Yol, stop your pedantry right now girl! And welcome back on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment