13 May 2011

MERCEDES OR MER

She is an attractive Spanish lady; wife, mother, worker and friend, and… I don’t know her!!! Come on, this is something quite normal nowadays, don’t you think so? Internet and sites like Facebook or Twitter, to name just a few, allow us to make that new kind of new acquaintances and to meet people virtually. So that is not a big deal!
As I wrote in my previous writing about “Friendship” [May, 5th], chemistry and the power of words, expressing sense of humor and showing respect towards other people, make you feel close to certain new cyber friends.
This is the case with Mercedes. She is brilliant and mean, respectful and jealous of her private life. I told her I was going to write something about her and, as she trusts me, she knows I am not going to disclose anything private.
Yesterday, we had our first Skype conversation, and once again, I have to thank the gurus of technology for those great brains of theirs. My grandma will be overwhelmed is she was still with us: she was unable to understand how a fax could travel (paper included) via a phone line, so imagine her surprise if I had her sitted in front of a laptop, speaking to a screen and watching herself and her INTERLOCUTOR ^_***. Witchcraf?
But let’s come back to Mercedes: she has the beauty of wonderful and pure souls, neat and natural. She belongs to those people who see with the eyes of the heart and who love with no conditions.
She is shy, but just a bit, the necessary one to make you want to protect her. Her voice is deep, clear and soothing.
She was having a bad day, nothing to do with female hormones, and this is my way to cheer her up. I know she will blush but let me say that any coincidence with reality is absolutely true ^_***.

No comments:

Post a Comment