14 Jul 2011

BUH-BYE

I woke up really tired today.
Sleep was still gluing my eyes and my body was in a state of high gravity, so heavy, like walking in a rigid diving suit under the sea... if you see what I mean.

I had my breakfast while listening to a talk-show on TV - was not either in the mood for a polite chat with anyone, not even with my hubs -. My lips were heavy too and my brain out-of-service...
I took my cup of tea with me and sat down in front of my laptop. I logged into my facebook account, stared at my wall and found out I had 190 friends!!!

Friends??? 190 friends??? C'mon!!! I call them "Facebookers". They are not friends. I don't have 190 friends: that is totally unbelievable and impossible for me at least. The whole humankind is not my friend...
So I decided I was going to delete some of them.

Now that is really a great thing; nowadays technology enables us to DELETE people... woooootttt!!!
I started with all those who are never online, who never write a post or a comment, not even an "I like it".
Why do they have an account in Facebook? Not my fucking business anyway, so I deleted them enthusiastically...
Buh-bye to all the "friends" I met again after 30 years. So long guys, we were kids thirty years ago, but now we are grown-ups and if you are sooo busy and sooo lazy to keep an old friendship, you might as well go to hell because, as far as I'm concerned, I don't care a damn!
As a matter of fact I am not going to see you again 30 years ahead from now, so buh-bye!

Keep your busy life, stop snooping into my account, silently; you can even stay endlessly in your anonymity...
Hope life will treat you kind and I wish you all the best in the privacy of your silent Facebook wall!

I am drawing a perfect line... BUH-BYE ^_***



1 comment:

  1. Paola Franconetti
    Can't agree more....I have one or two that have asked me for friendship after not seeing me for 25 years and have never ever writen a word even though I answered to their friendship request with a note in their wall or a message. Incomprensible, no?

    ReplyDelete