25 Oct 2011

Between us...

I am a bitch! Right! From time to time I am a bitch!
I am such a pedant one! Right! But unwillingly!
I am such an asshole! True, probably more then I guess!
I am weak! True again but stronger then I think!
I am cold as ice! I can be that too!
I am vain! Wish I had started long before!
I am stupid! Right again!
I am shy! Absolutely though I know how to hide it!
I am selfish! Not enough, I have to improve that!
I am lazy! Oh yes, but only as far as I'm concerned!
I am patient! Oh gosh, YYYEEESSS except with myself!
I am a liar! So true but only when required, I have to work on that!

Do I trust people? NO, improving but still failing!
Am I respectful? Yes, but I have to respect myself much more!
Am I nosy? Nope, never ask about things or explanations, sometimes it sucks I know!
Am I pessimistic? Yes, and in return I get pleasant surprises from time to time!
Am I having a bad day? Definitely, no doubt!
Do I have sense of humour? ABSOLUTELY!

And now take your own conclusions ^_***


4 comments:

  1. Yol, were you describing me? Why is it that I feel exactly the same as you do?:))) X.X.X. Meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine Tupin
    Tu es juste humaine et très fatiguée...vite au lit avant que tu ne te trouves une tonne d'autres défauts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taimur Khalil Sheikh
    I like the way you wrote this, it was nice style & i enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taimur Khalil Sheikh
    I think your views reflect al of us, we're not angels. We all have flaws :)

    ReplyDelete