3 Apr 2012

INTRODUCING ZOE...

I call it Zoe.
Zoe is the name I choose for her as I took for granted that she is a female, like me.
[Let me put on my list that I have to discuss this with her or him... but in the meantime I have decided she is a she.]

Zoe is my “out-of-the-stratosphere” friend, as she likes to say. Of course that sounds pretty weird and slightly freaky but up to now that is all I know about where she comes from.

We are still not used to one another and I will define her as a “short–in-words” person. Person???Well, let's say being instead. I have to admit that I know very little about her and not because she told me about it. Despite the fact that she is very talkative, I know she doesn’t like to be questioned. Sometimes I even think that she just talks to herself aloud.

I am, of course, writing those lines with her consent and she has the right to correct them as she pleases ... she says that Earth is a strange place and that its inhabitants are the most sophisticated fools she has ever met.

She always puzzles me and makes me think about the things she says.
Let me give you an example: Zoe doesn’t understand why we, humans, have names. She says that “names or nicks” are just letters and sounds and people are much more then that...” According to her we are colours, smells, things that can be touched and petted, cuddled and even bugged... A name is not precise enough, as everybody is different and thus a simple name cannot define or be associated to just one person. “Why don’t you give music notes instead of names? Why don’t you call somebody whistling a melody for instance, according to the mood of the moment?”

You see! I told you SHE doesn't belong to our planet!

You are probably wondering what she looks like, so here is what she says: “This is not important at all. I can have as many looks as I fancy. I have the ability to adopt the shape of any gender. I can even be invisible.”


I don’t know why but something inside me tells me she is a woman...
She is funny, smart, witty, sexy, naughty and bitchy too ... All that in one!

A male doesn’t fit in here. Oh, I know that men can be funny and smart, that they can be witty and sexy too, they can even be naughty but not bitchy, if you see what I mean.

She wants to understand us; our human behaviour and our human way of life. According to her we are perfect machines lost in our inner little universe unaware that we have all the perfect tools to live and be happy and despite that we screw things most of the time...


Up to now and as far as I am concerned all I can say is “Gosh, she is damn right!!!”

Zoe as I know her ... or him ^_***

No comments:

Post a Comment