13 Jun 2011

MY PRECIOUS THINGS

This is my personal tribute to all my precious things:
Let's start with family:
Joan: my husband, my companion, my friend... and so many things more
Dad & Mom: so lucky I still have both of you with me
Annabelle & Tomas: my anchors, my shelter.
Auntie Ramona: my childhood full of laughters
Lia: my treasure, my real teddy bear, it is so good to hug you.
Julien: my brother, so near and yet so far...
David, Celia, Enora and Ewan: my nephews, especially Celia who looks a lot like me and David who looks so much like Julien.
Pierre, Lydia & Paula: my discret side.
Sonia, Gérard, Eric & Angels: my first baby sittings
Maria Teresa, Josep Ramon, Raul, Nica, Julià & Sara: my recovered links
Isabel & Pedro: my friend Antonio's parents 

French friends:
Plume: my sweet and smiling dreamer
Pepette: my kind and good-natured salt and pepper lady
Catherine la Geck: my Greek common sense, strong and brave brunette
Annick: my incombustible, honest and franc amazons
Irma: my shy and silent cutie
Norbert: a trustful friend and an excellent cook
Daniel: "la joie de vivre" and an excellent cook too
Loulou: my Saint Loulou
Bovary: my "driving me crazy" dreamer
Cachoune: my funniest, delicate and cheerful Alsacienne
Dominique Benito: my sensible and "adopted" friend

English and American friends:
Jill: my English Torpedo
Gayle: my "cultivated" and chic American gal
Jane: my mentor and my complete super mom
Simone: my lekker ding
Minou: my discrete and shy French-English lady
Pepita: my most trendy, funny and exquisite English lady
Philippe: my daddy long legs

Spanish friends:
Rosa: aka Menar, my oldest, courageous and honest friend
Miquel B: my dearest and tallest "Magnum" friend
Mercedes: my pitina of pna
Clars: my representation of tenderness in a woman
Meri: my multilingual, sophisticated and exquisite "auntie"
Pao: my smiling and freckled face
Glory: my most independant and "high voltage" brunette
Dardo: my no-face friend ^_***
Monica Miro: my expert in the difficult world of words
Rafa: my giant and funny Expediente X sheriff
Flora: my energetic morning pill
Nuria S.: my doll expert.
Marta G.: my courageous, positive and easy going friend
Marta C.: my brave, proud and animals lover

The ones who have gone...
Carme & Macia: my grandma and my grand-dad (mother)
Malena & Josep: my grandma and my grand-dad (father)
Tieta Sabel & tiet Mariano: my second parents (mother)
Tieta Rosario: my funny and always good humoured auntie (mother)
Tieta Cilia: my grandma's sister and my favourite cook (mother)
Tieta Carme & Tiet Ramon: my father's sister and brother in law
Antonio Deheras: the one who left us a year ago...

ALL OF YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS THINGS. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE, THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, THANK YOU FOR SHARING... THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WHO I AM

6 comments:

  1. Meritxell Melgar
    It is not but with delight that I always read Yolanda’s blog. Her lines direct and unpretentious, her words smooth, precise and elegant describe our dreams and our fears, our hopes and our illusions. This afternoon I feel special and blessed. Special because I am among her precious things, blessed because I am her friend. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. X.X.X. Meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 You know I mean it sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine Tupin
    Les amies comme toi rendent la vie tellement plus douce...merci d'être là.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je t'adore ma pepette <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine Jacobs Athanassopoulos
    ton common sense a toi m'a bien aide plus d'une fois ma Yol, merci et je sais que tu seras toujours la pour les autres but don't forget yourself in the process !!!!!!!! bises tout plein

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci ma Cath <3, kisses back ^_***

    ReplyDelete