21 Dec 2011

DECEMBER, 21st... Beata Dei Genetrix Maria ...

December, 21st...
My chalange to gift you with a musical and pictural Calendar of Advent is not easy: I didn't want to download the classical Xmas Carol, I wanted to find some from all over the world, but as you know, I am far from being an expert in this kind of music. It is my first time and it is not that simple, it is even slightly complicated, though your feedbacks, even the ones coming from those of you who are too shy to leave a comment under my posts, encourage me to go on with my task day by day and I have fun "googling" and "YouTing"... and I try my best to improve each day to please you, to make you feel comfy and excited about the-round-the-corner Xmas ^_***
So today, I have found that beautiful old Catalan Carol from the 18 century beaufifully sung by the Escolania de Montserrat... It is like touching Heaven.






No comments:

Post a Comment